Mr young cant work magic either ,apparently ?

The elephant in the room is that as a reseller you just dont have
creative control over what masters you get ! the record company’s sends
what they see fit .
Mr Young has control over his own stuff and also apparently used the
best ones he had ,even if they where the same as a decade ago not
everyone has a DVDA player* so it's possible to sell .

)*which reminds me  I must repair my DVDA player the powersupply is
broken ,been I while since I heard DVDA discs :) I really loved the
underestimated feature of discrete 6ch uncompressed music . That was the
real deal with SACD or DVDA 2ch of the same master would sound exactly
the same as 16/44.1 or 24/192 but the multichannel was something else .

Can someone really realise the idea about getting the best sounding
masters and then sell them in a download format . historically there was
mobile fidelity and some others for CD's , but they cover such a tiny
part of the music world ?
What about any new music ? yet another version of DSTM would not suffice
.

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4