Even if Radio is not as good source component as the Touch .
The biggest difference will still be the speakers . If you can hear the
difference between the speakers , you can hear it with a Radio too . In
general the difference between speakers are much bigger than between
digital players .

Touch migth be a real improvement its a very decent source component , I
never used the Radio as a source for line level so I would not know how
much better Touch is and if it's posible to hear. But given that Touch
is made for line level use and Radio has it as an extra function . My
bet is on the Touch as a line level component .

Btw I use 2 Touch and a Boom and a Radio for my small home .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )