Are you guys familiar with the pi, powering it from the GPIO etc? -- I
might start a thread in DIY or Linux for this... forgot I was in the
crazy audiophile section :D i'm not that wacky I swear :D

CiAudio VDC-SB - raspberry pi b+ hifiberry digi+ (BNC added, removed
TOSlink) piCorePlayer (play song from RAM) - trumps sb touch sound
quality
--> Use as spare/reference: Touch (EDO / screen off plugin, removed
analog coupling caps, removed toslink, added output transformer & bnc
jack )
PSAUDIO TRIO C100 - DLIII (Cullen full upg AMP/DAC) - Energy Veritas
w/Custom X-overs - 2x Martin Logan Descent i - Dectet - Cardas Clear
Audio/Power