arnyk wrote:
> Its always a struggle to...

Apparently you couldn't read it when I said it the first time so I had
to help you out. I'll write in a larger font next time.

> Perceiving audible differences among good electronics and cables is all
> due to choosing bias and illusion over reliable facts.

So you have said a million times in a million obtuse and patronising
ways. I remain sceptical until I get a chance to properly test out your
hypothesis myself sometime.

I wouldn't start on Brexit. How about 51 states all with different
languages and proud and ancient histories? I think us dropping out would
be lunacy and I know we gain a lot from immigration and emigration, but
it's really nothing like the USA at all and you couldn't possibly
comprehend it if that is your only frame of reference.