Well any difference in SQ is in the ear of the listener, regardless of
the technical details so you have to decide for yourself.:p

According to the link,

https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi

> Only available on selected sound systems and the Desktop App**. 30 days
> free for new subscribers who have never activated any previous trial or
> promotion. Cannot be combined with any other offer and valid one time
> only.

**NOT LMS

So I would suggest that you find out the cancellation process and maybe
spring for a one month subscription to find out for yourself.

Or maybe get a family member/yourself to try the trial on your your
computer, as another user? Change your name and e-mail and payment
details, and remember to cancel before the required date.

On your LMS play some Radio Paradise flac and then the 128 and 320
streams and see if any differece is an improvement for you.

Some 128 mp3 sounds really good (I'm thinking 'fip'
(https://www.fip.fr/player) here).

I'll leave to mercy  of the others :rolleyes::)

ronnie