I recently bought a Transporter from eBay and really like it. I was
using a Touch and decided to upgrade 1) my speakers use AES as their
digital input 2) it looks cooler :-)

My speakers go into standby mode when they can not detect a signal on
their AES input. So when I switch the Transporter off with the remote
they go to sleep.

However I'v noticed they switch themselves on, even though the
Transporter is off. I am sure it is something the Transporter is doing
as if I pull the AES cable out of Transporter they stay asleep.

I also noticed the message on the Transporter along the lines of can not
connect to server popping up even though the Transporter is off. This
does not appear every time the speakers wake up.

I have changed the Advanced Setting to power down audio and Power Nap is
not enabled.

Is this behavior normal? Any suggestions?

I'm running 7.9.1 on an iMac on 10.13.3 which I put into standby if I'm
not listening to music.

|Filename: Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 9.57.09 AM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24571|