toolapcblack wrote:
> Any ideas how to get Mixcloud working on the Transporter? works fine
> fine on my Touch

What error are you getting? There's a mixcloud plugin for LMS. I assume
you've installed this as it's working on the TOUCH.  I don't use, but
are there settings within the mixcloud plugin to "turn on" players.  Go
to LMS > Settings > Plugins, then locate mixcloud. is there a settings
button to the right of this?  If not, go to players tab, select
TRANSPORTER, then in the dropdown menu are there any options for
mixcloud.  (I don't know the answer to these questions because I don't
have mixcloud installed).

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify