Hi,

"Sandino Flores Moreno":
> I'm using aufs to compile.
        :::
> The embedded file systems lives in another aufs (so I can have all the
> produced or installed files in within the changes branch for that system).

Do you mean you have two aufs mounted, like this?

# mount -t aufs -o br:/rwA:/roA none /aufsA
# mount -t aufs -o br:/rwB:/roB none /aufsB

And you cound not see a file under /aufsA, but the file must exist
there. If so, can you see the file directly on the branch filesystem?

If the file is created directly (bypassing aufs) and you didn't use
udba=inotify option, then you may not see the file. Refer to the aufs
manual to know what UDBA is.

Junjiro Okajima