Tapani_Rikknen:
> Andrew Burgess kirjoitti:
> > To get aufs to cpmpile under 2.6.21.5-rt17
> > I changed fs/aufs/misc.h from:
> I just compiled 2.6.21.5 with rt18 patch =
>
> (http://people.redhat.com/mingo/realtime-preempt/) WITHOUT CHANGING =
>
> ANYTHING and was surpised that it compiled fine! I have never succeeded =
>
> with -rt patch and unionfs or aufs before (perhaps leaving ISA support =
>
> out helped).

But the read-write semaphore in RT patch doesn't support downgrade which
means changing write-lock to read-lock.
I'd suggest RT users to begin with inserting this to aufs.h. (I have
never tried RT patch)
This macros make aufs to use (standard) compat_rw_semaphore, instead of
rt_rw_semaphore.

#ifdef CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT
#define rw_semaphore    compat_rw_semaphore
#define init_rwsem      compat_init_rwsem
#endif

> CC [M] fs/aufs/branch.o
> fs/aufs/branch.c: In function =91br_mod=92:
> fs/aufs/branch.c:884: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer =
>
> type
> fs/aufs/branch.c:884: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types =
>
> lacks a cast

Is your line 884 this?
list_for_each_entry(file, &sb->s_files, f_u.fu_list) {

Junjiro Okajima