Hello,

I'm currently trying to use aufs on a diskless client. Because one of
the branches will be a NFS mount, I need the lhash patch. However, it
does not apply to 2.6.24-rc7 (or Ubuntu's incarnation of 2.6.22 for that
matter).

Here's the error message:

   1.
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/dev/vanilla/linux-2.6.24-rc7$ patch --dry-run -p1
< /usr/src/lhash-2.6.22.patch
   2.
      patching file fs/namei.c
   3.
      Hunk #1 FAILED at 1280.
   4.
   5.
      1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/namei.c.rej
   6.
      patching file include/linux/namei.h
   7.
      Hunk #1 FAILED at 81.
   8.
      1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
include/linux/namei.h.rej

Is the lhash patch actually still needed? If yes, is there an updated
version floating around somewhere?

Thanks!

Regards,

Michael