[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Tomas M:
>> I just received several reports (from 5 different people) that they are
>> trying to build a Live CD, and their squashfs filesystems seem corrupted
>> (while extracting the squashfs image using unsquashfs results in 100%
>> correct data).
>>
>> So it seems to me like a problem with squashfs in-kernel driver, or
>> something.
>
> Oh, I never meant to blame you. If my mail made you offended, I shall
> apologize you.

nono, don't worry :)

I am just facing several reports from some people who have troubles with
squashfs+sqlzma+aufs+whatever, I would like to help them fix it, but I am
completely unable to reproduce it (everything works 100% for me). So I hoped
you were talking with thanatermesis about it a bit and someone of you found
something. Never mind :)

It is possible that all the people I am talking with
use different squashfs or sqlzma code (eg. from debian etc.).

I will ask them :)

I didn't realize there are other people mangling with the code instead of
downloading the fresh copy from squashfs-lzma.org :-)

Tomas M