On 16/01/12 18:53, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> On Mon January 16 2012, Tim Watts wrote:

> The easy answer:
> Change the file permissions of the files in the (RO) branch.

Hi Mike,

Ok, thanks - I guessed that would work...

I was trying to avoid giving the web server unnecessary permissions, but
I guess I could whack an immutable bit on the files instead.

I assume AUFS will not "notice" the immutable bit?

It is just that the webserver has *potential* access to the branches
under AUFS (they are NFS exported everywhere) and I'd like to protect
the RO branch against, say, the webserver getting hacked.

Cheers :)

Tim

--
Tim Watts