sf...@users.sourceforge.net:
> The web interface of aufs GIT repos are still broken and the SourceForge
> engineering team is working on it. The GIT repo itself should be
> available and ok.
>
> Recently there happened several things on aufs GIT repos, both of my
> local and the public one on SF. And I made changes on very essential
> features of aufs at the same time. Hmm, I am afraid if I made a mistake
> in my git work (or in SF side), something unpleasant may happen.

About the current situation of the public GIT repositories on
SourceForge, as far as I know,
- some branches are lost
- some new commits (which were git-pushed at the same time with the lost
  branches) are kept
- the repositories looks unreliable
- the web interface is still broken

Very unpleasant.

Additionally my local GIT repositories seems to be corrupted.
- all refs (branches) are lost
- most of old commits are kept
- some new commits are lost

I restored many of them from my backup. But some are totally gone,
particulary my local working branches, which include some incomplete
implementations and git-stash-es.

I have tried git-push some lost new branches, but the SF GIT server
behaves strangely and I am asking SF people.

Since I am hoping the SF engineering team will recover well, if you find
something wrong in your aufs GIT repository, please don't panic (like
me).

J. R. Okajima