o news
- a new feature called DIRREN is implemented, which supports logical
  renaming a dir who has his children on the multiple branches. Aufs
  used to return EXDEV error for those cases.
  Note that I don't like this feature and I am sure it is slow.

o misc
- minor, convert sphl (spinlock+hlist) to hbl (hlist_bl)
- warn about some mount options

J. R. Okajima

- aufs4-linux.git#aufs4.9 branch
      aufs: minor, convert sphl (spinlock+hlist) to hbl (hlist_bl)
      aufs: minor, warn about some mount options
      aufs: tiny, move a few vars into the internal struct
      aufs: dirren 0/6, documentation
      aufs: dirren 1/6, inum-list of the renamed dir in a branch
      aufs: dirren 2/6, branch id as a filename of the info
      aufs: dirren 3/6, save the detailed info per a dir
      aufs: dirren 4/6, rename with saving the rename info
      aufs: dirren 5/6, lookup and revalidate with loading the rename info
      aufs: dirren 6/6, mount options
      aufs: tiny, remove the long copyright sentences from the new files

- aufs4-linux.git#aufs4.10..aufs4.12 branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: minor, for v4.10, force casting the type of be64

- aufs4-linux.git#aufs4.13..aufs4.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: minor, for v4.13, remove the local uuid_t

- aufs4-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
      dirren, a new feature and its mount options