Hello Eddie,

Eddie Horng:
> I encountered a getcwd() failure problem on a NFS mounted dir, in server
> side, the dir is aufs mounted.
> This problem can be always reproduced as below steps:
        :::

Thanx for the detailed report and the analysis.
But I could not reproduce the problem on my test environment which
linux-v4.10.0 plus latest aufs4.10.

Now I am checking your ubuntu kernel which is
- linux-v4.10
- ubuntu changes for various modules
- aufs4.x-rcN-20170206
- plus two commits from later aufs release

I will check the details in ubuntu changes, but it will take some time.
If you can, I'd suggest you to try vanilla linux-v4.10 + latest
aufs4.10.

J. R. Okajima