Eddie Horng:
> Got another report of hung case. The user said he ctrl-c the build job --
> similar operation to the xino_fread case we're verifying, but this time the
> hung process is rm and call stack is not exactly identical. Do you think
> this is the same case or it could be the fix you mentioned "f1fa217
> 2017-09-05 aufs: bugfix, fanotify"? At this point, I can't reproduce it
> with lockdep turned on.

I guess there exist another task who got SIGKILL, and the task entered
the endless loop of xino_fread. It may not appear in the log "blocked
for more than..." since it is not blocked (loop instead).
Such task holds xib_mtx, and it block other processes I think.

So I'd suggest you to try the patch for this case too.

J. R. Okajima