Hi,

On 09/01/2018 03:09 AM, sf...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
Hello Floris,

Floris Bos:
I am getting compilation errors when cross-compiling for 32-bit ARM.
        :::
Probably caused by the 64-bit divisions in the new au_xi_calc() code not
being natively supported on 32-bit architectures.
Think you need to call do_div() or similar instead.
Thanx for the report.
I've got a similar one and already made a fix.  It will be released on
next Monday.
Intrestingly another reported that he succeeded the compilation for ARM
32bit.  See the thread on

https://github.com/sfjro/aufs4-standalone/commit/df40a305a40d9e30c3d5f1c0385d52be4dd73453#commitcomment-30298763
What is the difference between he and you?  GCC/LIBGCC version?

Thanks for the patch.

Think the difference is that I am using the latest version of your aufs patch, against latest kernel. While I suspect Igor may be using an aufs patch older than a month -that doesn't have the division- against latest kernel...

https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/master/patch/kernel/sunxi-next/0001-aufs4.14-20171218.patch

Commited 11 days ago, but 2017 patch?!

Yours sincerely,

Floris Bos