Hello He Zhe,
Sorry my slow responce. I am kinda busy now.

zhe...@windriver.com:
> Add missing break statement for case Opt_wsum in au_opt_simple.

Thank you very much for the patch.
Honestly speaking, I am surprised that I made such an easy mistake.
Shaming on myself, I digged the history of this code.

Back in 2008, aufs1 era, I added sum/nosum mount options and described
the commit log and the manual too. Of course, that was released into
SourceForge public CVS tree (yes, I was using CVS at that time).  The
wsum was also implemented at the same time.  But it was not described in
the commit and the manual either.
The manual still doesn't mention about wsum option. In other words, wsum
is hidden, not a published mount option.

I don't remember why I hid wsum. It might be related to why the break
statement was missing.  Whatever, I agree this is a bug and should be
fixed.
I will keep the manual not describing wsum option, but I gladly and
thankfully apply your patch.

J. R. Okajima