On Thu 23 Sep 2010 15:09 -0300, Ángel Velásquez wrote:
> 2010/9/23 Manuel Tortosa <manutort...@gmail.com>:
> > Hello all, i'm Manuel Tortosa, from the Chakra Project  and i work in the
> > Chakra Webpage developement ( i'm the pacman Catalan translator :P )
>
> > where  can i send these patches?
> > All the paches will be prepared using the AUR source code and template
> > agnostic to fit the ARCH look even if this means double work for me.
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your work. Keep Arch rolling!
>
> You should send your patches to aur-gene...@archlinux.org in git
> format then Loui or Callan could apply them :D

No. You should actually send patches to aur-dev@archlinux.org as
git-formatted patches. Have a look at the HACKING file at the top of the
source tree.

Do you have a git repo with the code for CCR somewhere?
We could possibly just manage patches across a couple of branches, and
do fancy merging and all that fun stuff without the need to email
patches around.

I'm happy to see that there's some use for the AUR code outside of Arch
Linux. :D

Cheers.