I'm pretty new to this mailing list. But I'm been thinking the same thing.
Talked about it in a previous mail.
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2018-March/034001.html

I think it's a great idea. When searching by name, i think the rpc should
at least also search by the "replaces" attribute too. Provides would be a
separate query but it could also be the same.

Cheers,
Mikael

tors 8 mars 2018 kl. 03:25 skrev Actionless Loveless <