Le 25/05/2019 à 19:07, Lukas Fleischer a écrit :
> +             This is a VCS package. Please do <strong>not</strong> flag this
> package out-of-date when the package version in the AUR does not match the
> most recent commit.

Maybe we should also hint when it is appropriated to do so? E.g. missing
new dependency or old one to be removed, moved upstream…

> +/**
> + * Determine whether a package base is (or contains a) VCS package
> + *
> + * @param int $base_id The ID of the package base
> + *
> + * @return bool True if the package base is/contains a VCS package
> + */
> +function pkgbase_is_vcs($base_id) {
> +     $suffixes = array("-cvs", "-svn", "-git", "-hg", "-bzr", "-darcs");

What about false positives and missing items like -nightly’s? I think it
would be a good time to implement FS#56602, auto-seed the value
depending on your above list and let maintainers override this.

Regards,
Bruno