Tomás Acauan Schertel schrieb:
Angel,

As far as I know, configobj is a third part lib for python, working in a
different way of ConfigParser.
ConfigParser != configobj.

--
Tomás A. Schertel
http://tomas.archlinux-br.org/
----------------------------------------------
Linux Registered User #304838
Arch Linux User
http://www.archlinux-br.org/
----------------------------------------------
"I wanna rock and roll all nite and python every day"

X Fórum Internacional Software Livre - fisl10
24 a 27 de junho de 2009
PUCRS - Porto Alegre - Brasil


2009/6/5 Angel Velásquez <[email protected]>

Hi,

Python's ConfigParser module is part of the standard library right now,

So even if you don't have this package installed you can do:

$ python
import ConfigParser
And this will work :)

Maintainers of these packages should rebuild the packages and remove
the dependency of the PKGBUILD:

blueproximity
chandler64
coherence
coherence-svn
crunchyfrog
genesis-sync
gnome-agenda-svn
gscrobbler
gtg
gui-microdia-git
jabbim-svn
mfe
nautilussvn
noteo
python-enthought-mayavi
python-matplotlib

Opening a bug in the flyspray anyway

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net
Linux Counter: #359909



I read it the same way as you, Tomás, but in python-mathplotlib I will remove the configobj dependency, because it is not mentioned on matplotlibs homepage.

Regards Stefan

Reply via email to