On 03/07/2010 09:36 PM, bardo wrote:
It's with great sadness that I feel the need to leave my position as a
Trusted User in Arch. In the last few months I haven't been able to
keep up with my duties, and I feel that resigning is the best thing I
can do at the moment, since real life is taking much more time than
there is in a day and I can't keep up with the high standards that
Arch deserves. I'd like to thank each and everyone at the Arch team,
this has been a fun ride and I learned a lot in these years. Hopefully
I'll be back contributing someday, maybe not in the same way, but
whatever. Surely I'll stick around, however, as much as my free time
allows me.

Buona fortuna nella vita!

= AVR packages =
The AVR family is badly in need of some love. The wonderful djgera did
all the grunt work (see
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-March/008369.html),
now someone just has to take these little guys and update them. As
with every toolchain, though, there's quite a bit to catch up with,
and a whole lot to learn. Not for the faint of heart.
  * avrdude (OOD)
  * avr-libc (OOD)
  * binutils-avr (OOD)
  * gcc-avr (OOD)

Anyone TU that take/rebuild these packages, feel to free to ask me if have some questions/issues. Build order is: binutils-avr, gcc-avr and libc-avr. The avrdude is just like ohers packages.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar