On 07/20/2013 02:56 PM, Daniel Wallace wrote:
> Don deJuan <donjuans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was the maintainer for uuid and just noticed it was orphaned and uuid
> > is in community, or I did not realize it was there before. But just
> > curious I never got an email about the package going to be orphaned or
> > anything like that. Should the package[1] be deleted from AUR all
> > together now?
>
> > Thanks
>
> > [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/uuid/
>
> Don't delete it yet, I moved it to community when I was packaging
> uwsgi in community testing.  And I am not sure if uuid is needed for
> what I want yet.
>
> I accidentally disowned it last night and tried to send you an email
> last night to readopt it.
> --
> Sent from my Android Phone.
> Daniel Wallace
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> GTManfred
Also curious why was it pushed to community and not community-testing if
you are "testing" out if you need it with a package that is in
community-testing?

I get your dir layout changes but removing the perl flag sucked as it
broke two packages I use, one is in the AUR, and I know other packages
in AUR that require it, just no clue what their status is other than the
one I maintain.