* Ralf Mardorf <info.mard...@rocketmail.com> [2015-05-31 10:46:59 +0200]:
> On Sat, 30 May 2015 23:26:21 +0200, Marcel Korpel wrote:
> >* Ralf Mardorf (Sat, 30 May 2015 22:17:10 +0200):
> >> the font size of the palemoon menu bar is smaller, than the font
> >> size other gtk2 apps are using.
> >[…]
> >> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/palemoon/
> >
> >Why not ask there, in the comments?
>
> Because "This list is for [...] the general public to discuss issues
> surrounding [...] the Arch User Repository (AUR)" [1] and users usually
> don't read daily all new comments for all PKGBUILDs, but they likely
> follow this mailing list.

IMHO, this list is for issues *with* the AUR itself (and things
surrounding that), but not for issues with software you got *from* the
AUR. If you look at the archives[1], this is also how it's used.

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/

> I would report a bug against the PKGBUILD as comment, but my question
> is about usage of the software the PKGBUILD does provide.
>
> So, what's wrong with asking this question on this list? IMO it
> absolutely doesn't belong to the comments.

The BBS[2] or arch-general[3] would be the right place I think. I
agree the comments aren't either.

[2] https://bbs.archlinux.org/