On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 at 14:27:55, Duru Can Celasun wrote:
> I was trying to register a second AUR account with my Gmail so I can
> use multiple SSH keys, but for some reason I never received the
> password reset email.

You don't need a second account for that. You can specify multiple SSH
keys (just copy multiple lines into the text box).

> I've used dcelasun+a...@gmail.com for the second account, so maybe the
> "+" had something to do with it?

I don't think so. Did you test whether that email address really works
by manually sending a test email? If that works, you can request another
password reset email at [1].

> I've also tried registering a third account without the plus sign, but
> it says my ssh key is already in use.

You cannot use the same SSH key for different accounts.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/passreset/