Hey,

Replying off-list since it's not really relevant to it.

On 24/07, Nicola Squartini via aur-general wrote:
haskell-happstack
==================
To be honest I did not take too much time looking at the haskell repo
thingie, however a small thing came into my mind while reading the
build
scripts: (I know you don't plan to move those, its just a small side
note nothing more!):
- everything that gets pulled into the repos must be able to build
  without special scripts/setup, f.e. by the wrapper extra-x86_64-
build
  from the devtools package.

The PKGBUILDs there are managed by Magnus Therning's excellent cblrepo
tool [1]. My main job there is to write patches when something goes
wrong with dependencies (Haskell is very strict also about
dependencies).

I've thought about using cblrepo to maintain a few things, but was wondering how you add and make sure the ghc/distro packages are up to date in the cblrepo database?

--
Sincerely,
 Johannes Löthberg