Em dezembro 1, 2016 2:17 张海 via aur-general escreveu:
I filed an orphan request for deadbeef-gnome-mmkeys-git because it's
long-broken and current maintainer is still MIA, but it has been
pending for 5 days without further progress.

I'm also the current maintainer of the upstream repo, and I'm willing
to take up the maintenance job of this AUR package.

Could some TU take the time to have a look at this package?

There are still 8 days left for this request to be accepted. If the
current maintainer doesn't take action by then, then the orphan request
will be accepted.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini