I am currently updating the xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin and have a few
namcap warnings to resolve. Mainly I am focusing this kind of warnings:

xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin W: Unused shared library
'/usr/lib/libdbus-glib-1.so.2' by file
('usr/lib/xfce4/panel/plugins/libpulseaudio-plugin.so')

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin/

However configure does use shared libraries as you can see from the log:
checking whether to build static libraries... no

Does this require upstream fixes? And if so, what should be changed? I
want to move the package to [community] once gpg signatures and https
are provided, but that also should get fixed first.

Cheers,
Nico