Hi Arch people.

My name is Dan Printzell, but I often go by Wild/Vild or when I use an old
account, WildN00b. I'm writing this TU application because I want to maintain
the dlang packages that are currently orphaned or being dropped from
[community]. I'm being sponsored by Johannes Löthberg.

A little about me. I'm 21 years old programmer from Sweden. I'm currently
studying game programming at BTH. On my freetime I'm usually code on my
operating system that I'm writing in D from scratch [1]. I usually stream
this development on my twitch channel [2].

The first time I touched Linux I believe was back in '08, when I was about 12.
I order those free CD with Ubuntu and played around with it a lot. After that
I have been switching between Windows and Linux distroes as my main driver
depending on if I wanted to be productive and code, or if wanted to play games.
I started to use Arch maybe 5-6 years ago, where the latest 4 years I have been
using it as my main driver for all my computers. I think I choose Arch because
pacman made sense to me compared to apt-{get,cache,whatever}.

I created my first package about 3 years ago for my custom bar, but it is long
gone after the AUR3 update. Around the same time I started to use dlang as my
main language and I started to maintain a few -git packages for the different
helper tools, and when the none -git packages got orphaned or dropped from
[community] I took over them.

If I were to become a TU I would want to maintain all the dlang packages that
are orphaned in [community] [3]. I would also like to move these packages to
[community]:
- dcd [4]
- dfmt [5]
- dscanner [6]
- dub [7]
- workspace-d [8]

TL;DR I use the D programming language, so I want to maintain it.

Thanks
 Dan Printzell
 GPG KEY: 0x22E3B67B4A86FDE7
 https://github.com/Vild/