> wrote:

Well, you could at least starting signing your mails with the next
email, even if it is a new GPG key. It's something that we expect from
TU-Applicants.. and I see no reason why you should excluded from this
expectation. That maybe sounds a little bit harsh, but in my opinion you
should re-apply on the normal way. I don't think there is a  contra against
re-applying like all others. I mean you were several years away, so I
don't think that 1-2 weeks on top of it will be bad.

I respect that decision and will proceed with the standard application
process, proper signatures and all. :)