> (I'm not sure whether I'm posting to the correct mailing list.)
> I'm a happy user of IntelliJ IDEA. Unfortunately, the community
> package intellij-idea-community-edition is out-of-date most of the
> time. As of writing, it has been updated at 2018-07-10 and flagged

pycharm-community user here (which is on AUR). I have a PKGBUILD in ~/abs,
where I just add the most recent version number and update the checksum when
pycharm notifies me that there's a new version. Not relying on other
ever-broken carbon-based lifeforms is fine with me. ;)

cheers!
mar77i

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.