From: Aniket Pradhan <aniket17...@iiitd.ac.in>

[...] If you want to maintain/adopt some package, shoot an e-mail in the same thread (no personal e-mails would be considered). [...]

Hey Aniket,

thx a lot for announcung this rather than just dropping your packages. I would offer to adopt `git-open-git`, since I'm using this one myself. In the AUR, I go by "Kr1ss", btw. In case that there would still be other packages left at the time you'll leave, I'd probably consider picking up some more. Anyways, thank you for contributing to the AUR, and I hope we'll soon have you back ! ;D

  Best, Kriss