Hi Khorne,

Thanks for your review.

More importantly it seems to me that you switched url and source around. The
source array is used to define where to find (and potentially download) the
sources. The url array is just a general hint, for example to an upstream
project page.

I understand.

The point here is that there are no source files to download and configure/make/makeinstall. Hence, I pointed the URL straight to the package file itself:

https://www.loomsday.co.nz/repos/arch/disklow-1.2-2-any.pkg.tar.xz

Is there an "official" place where I can upload the package itself? Or will I have to split it into PKGBUILD and source in order to play by the Arch rules?

Happy to set up a local repository on my own rack server in a few weeks, though.

Regards,
Holger