On 5/16/20 10:48 PM, Markus Schaaf wrote:
> Am 16.05.20 um 21:01 schrieb Levente Polyak via aur-general:
>
>> - shouldn't this package be named exfat-nofuse-dkms-git ? its not
>
> Why would a fuse-filesystem use dkms? The whole purpose of fuse is to
> run in user space. And renaming packages is an annoyance.
>
> Just my 2¢, as a user of this package.
>
> BR

What exactly do you mean? I'm talking about the exfat-dkms-git packages,
which in fact already uses dkms. I'm pretty sure you confuse something here.
And the name is in fact wrong, as its exfat-nofuse git package using
dkms, hence its name should be exfat-nofuse-dkms-git. In general it
doesn't matter much if renaming is annoyance, what matter is if the name
is correct or wrong.

cheers,
Levente