On 11/8/20 12:48 PM, Morten Linderud via aur-general wrote:
> Yo,
>
> I would like to start the discussion period for a Trusted User removal of
> Evgeniy Alekseev, also known as 'arcanis' on the grounds of 'Special Removal
> of
> an Inactive TU' [1].
>
> Evgeniy's last action on archweb was '2019-12-25 20:41', and the last vote
> they
> participated in was the removal of shiv 13 montsh ago. I have also attempted
> sending them an email two times the past 5 months, along with Alad having sent
> them an email. There has been no replies.

Last commit to svn-community, 2019-06-30
Last AUR package update, 2018-12-16

Huh, I don't actually see any messages from him on any mailing list
except one during Alad's TU application.

> The voting procedure will commence after seven days of discussion
> period, in which Evgeniy can state his case.

7 days is the discussion period for a normal removal vote; the
discussion period for one triggered by inactivity is 3 days.

Other than that, this seems quite reasonable.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User