Le 28/02/2023 à 22:58, irecca....@gmail.com a écrit :
Hello.
Hi, I sent you an email regarding this.
My AUR account (Hanabishi) was suspended. There is a mistake happened.
You maybe thought that I am abusing requests, but my actions are actually agreed with TU. I am just helping to find duplicate packages (already present in official repos), which are violating AUR submission guidelines.

I said you could fill in a deletion request if you're willing to help marking packages that you think should be deleted, I surely didn't expect you to go on a misson with that much requests in a so short period of time with a vague predefined message like that.

I get that you were trying to help, but this isn't helpful actually and that has been inevitably assimilated to spam.
Please report packages properly and avoid spamming like that in the future.

--
Regards,
Robin Candau