Le 21/09/2023 à 10:46, Robin Candau a écrit :
Le 11/05/2023 à 12:31, Robin Candau a écrit :
Le 12/09/2022 à 22:58, Konstantin Gizdov via aur-general a écrit :
On 04/09/2022 16:34, Konstantin Gizdov wrote:
Hi,

As per the TU Bylaws following the discussion to rename the Truster Users [1], the Trusted Users themselves must vote to approve the renaming.

Hence, please, cast your vote on whether you agree the Bylaws be amended and the "Trusted User" role is renamed into "Package Maintainer".

Vote is located at - https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/140

The voting period has ended.
          Yes 53
           No  2
      Abstain  4
        Total 59
Participation 96.72%

Result: Accepted

Great news! We should have no more overhead to put this into action. The next step is having it in writing in the Bylaws, relevant projects, web, wiki and documentation, etc.

Congratulations, all!

As discussed on the IRC staff channel a few days ago, I started working on applying the rename on the various relevant Arch ressources/projects. Here's the MR for the bylaws: https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/tu-bylaws/-/merge_requests/6

I'll update the progress in this thread.

I remain available if needed :)

Quick follow up: the rename subject is going forward!

In addition of the bylaws MR [1], there's now a MR on the AURweb side [2] including the numerous needed changes (thanks a lot to Mario for his work on that) as well as an issue tracking the related needed task on the infrastructure [3].

A talk has also been started on the Wiki side [4] to discuss and plan the rename in wiki pages.

Huge thanks to everyone involved! :)

[1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/tu-bylaws/-/merge_requests/6
[2] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/merge_requests/755
[3] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/infrastructure/-/issues/533
[4] https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/ArchWiki_talk:Requests#Trusted_User_name_change

The rename has been merged to the bylaws [1] and deployed to a new URL that reflects it [2].
It has also been merged [3] and deployed into AURweb [4].
The infrastructure related tasks are also moving forward [5].

Huge thanks to Mario (moson), Leonidas (artafinde) and Kristian (wCPO) for their respective actions in that regard!

A PR has been opened to apply the rename on archweb side [6].

Last step after that will be the wiki :)

[1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/package-maintainer-bylaws/-/merge_requests/6
[2] https://package-maintainer-bylaws.aur.archlinux.org/
[3] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/merge_requests/755
[4] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/tags/v6.2.8