This individual who has even the courage of replying has broken huge dependency trees in front of me without any shame because of one liners in the main packages, has ignored my private communications on logistic issues and kept insulting me, has sent me packets of 10-20 out dates notifications at time, has seized hardware packages for my machine, has seized packages of my own software, has kept ignoring all my hints to check my centralized public build and changes log and schedule to work together instead of keeping this sharade on.

He deletes packages in such a way he can always file a next request saying 'this package is not a depends of anything and its old production software (as if it were a good reason to hide working software or killing whole stacks because of minor adjustments)'. He just filed yet another request, this time for a package I updated recently, python2-backports.csv. needed to build something he deleted or was deleted from extra and destined to republished on the aur.

This is the just the tip of the iceberg of his passive aggressive behaviour.