On 9/8/26 10:01, Abhinash Poudel wrote:
Hi AUR Team,

I would like to request an AUR account to submit and maintain packages, as
public registrations are currently disabled.

Account details:
- Desired username: earchys
- Email address: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Purpose and package intent:

I intend to publish and maintain my GTK based network manager applet - rnetapplet as I couldn't find any useful network manager applet for wayland based wm (Hyprland ,Niri, sway and other wlr-root based compositors) I decided to build my own and I've completed it and want to publish it on aur-helper .

I tried registering to aur.archlinux.org/register <http:// aur.archlinux.org/register> but its been closed for some time now. So I decided to mail here hoping aur team will help me with it.

Thank you for your time.
As previously stated, we don't manually onboard new users on the AUR at the moment. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Greetings,

Jelle

Reply via email to