On 15/09/2026 08:53, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2026-09-15 at 08:42 +0100, Clea F. Rees wrote:
I subscribed to digest a few months ago. Over the last couple of days,
I've received one every few minutes for long periods of time. I cannot
delete the things fast enough. Most seem to be old eg March, earlier
it was June. Short of unsubscribing is there anything I can do?

The reason for this most likely is that several, if not all Arch Mailing
lists were clogged. Since yesterday evening (GMT+2), old emails have
been delivered.

https://lists.archlinux.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/YFHVU3MV22VIUQYSM7HP67WFMHPLCYIF/
https://lists.archlinux.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/G6UFZYQRQ6WYXGZVMBPII2I7VZU4BIT7/

That's correct. The ML was stuck and as we unshunt the messages the ML program thinks these are leftover it hasn't sent out before. It will stop just a bit of spam form us.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Cheers,

--
Leonidas Spyropoulos
Developer & DevOps
PGP: 59E43E106B247368
     244740D17C7FD0EC

Attachment: OpenPGP_0x244740D17C7FD0EC.asc
Description: OpenPGP public key

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to