On Tue, 2026-09-29 at 09:23 -0700, Sean E. Russell wrote:
> Not OP, but
> 
> On Sun Sep 27, 2026 at 9:46 PM PDT, David C Rankin wrote:
> > > List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>
> ...
> > How about sending an e-mail to
> > "[email protected]" ??
> 
> I tried this on the 23rd, and I'm still subscribed. I wanted to give
> it time
> before I made a comment about it, but I think 6 days should be enough
> for the
> MLM to react?


Maybe try sending an email with the subject "unsubscribe" to
[email protected] .

This is what I got after sending an email with the subject "help" to
[email protected] :

"- Results:
confirm     - Confirm a subscription or held message request.
echo        - Echo back your arguments.
end         - Stop processing commands.
help        - Get help about available email commands.
join        - Join this mailing list.
leave       - Leave this mailing list.
stop        - An alias for 'end'.
subscribe   - An alias for 'join'.
unsubscribe - An alias for 'leave'.
who         - Get a list of the list members.

- Done."

Reply via email to