whatever AI agent or not use https://lists.archlinux.org/mailman3/lists/ to
manage your subscription

Le mer. 7 oct. 2026 à 15:04, Lukas Jirkovsky <[email protected]> a
écrit :

>
> On Tue, 6 Oct 2026 at 19:52, Jauchlander <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> And what is preventing you from leaving?
>>
>>
>> On Tuesday, October 6th, 2026 at 4:57 PM, Effects <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to unsubscribe from this mailing list
>>
>>
>>
> My guess is that these messages are stupid AI agents that subscribed to
> the mailing list and now they do not know how to unsubscribe. There is no
> way there would be probably dozens of actual humans not being able to
> unsubscribe in the last month, when it almost never happened previously.
> Honestly, I'm finding the late influx of "leave", "I'd like to unsubscribe"
> and similar messages quite annoying.
>
> Lukas
>

Reply via email to