Dear Friend

Wish you have a nice week!

This is Aries from meansuns lighting.

Recently we has one  model of high bay light on hot selling.hope can expand your production line.

High lumen UFO highbay light with 170lm/w and 140lm/w,with CE/UL/DLC certification.

Product Features
1.140-170lm/w lumen efficency
2.CE,UL & DLC Certification,100-277V & 200-480V
3.Chips Cree 3030,Meanwell drive
4.Optional light  beam angle:60 90 120 degree
5.Model:100/150/200/240W/MORE
6.Other functions for choice,like Emergency light,infared Sensor,Microwave senso
Samples are available for testing.Pls feel free let me know any questions,we can talk more detail.
Best Regards.
Aries

Aries| Meansuns Lighting | www.meansuns.com
Add:Hongfa Industrial Zone ,Baoan District,Shenzhen,China .
Tel+86-755-27218694
Skype:+86 15989590547
Wechat: +86 15989590547
QQ: 1750697202
Email: sale...@meansuns.com

If you prefer not to receive emails from us, you may unsubscribed .