I'm currently traveling out of country with limited access to an arch box which
is why I have been unable to respond/update until now. Your github commit
changes too much stuff and in an incorrect way.

1. You changed the exe file everywhere (adding an 'a') instead of updating the
version to match upstream's 2.99a which would then propagate everywhere. Your
assertion that it was pointing to an invalid html file is not correct (though
upstream does redirect these links when they release new versions which is
unfortunate)

2. Your change for the mp3tag launcher and WINEPATH are good, I've pulled those.

3. I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the gitignore change but it's
almost certainly wrong. It works now as a whitelist (instead of the normal
blacklist-style) where it ignores _everything_ and then allows itself, the
PKGBUILD, .SRCINFO, and other necessary files. You've actually told it to
_start_ committing built .tar.gz files (the only reason this didn't actually
cause you to commit the built package is because the extension of built
packages is tar.xz not tar.gz).

Anyway, reasons 1 and 3 are why I decided not to take action on your request to
become co-maintainer. However, I'll accept whatever decision that a TU hands
down.

Cheers,
Mario