Sorry forgot link to Enigma:

http://www.enigmaavionics.com.au/#!tabs/cpbn

P.S I have no commercial interest in either Google or Enigma, I am simply
pointing out the technology.

Nigel Andrews

Andrews Electronic Design Pty Ltd

Andrews Electronic Design Pty Ltd

ABN - 921-33392140

Electronics engineering for the future

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification,
distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is
unauthorised. If you received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.