EAA has been sending around information about this.

We'll have to see how it shakes out when the dust settles. I've not lost my cynicism about the cupidity and venality of aviation bureaucrats everywhere.

Lately with their R/C model and drone registration, FAA seems to be competing with CASA for world's most stupid aviation regulator.

Mike