From: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia."
To:"Gliding Australia Forum" , "Discussion of issues relating to
Soaring in Australia."
Sent:Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:29:04 +1100
Subject:[Aus-soaring] SkySight WA

 As promised, just in time for summer:  SkySight [1] is now running in
Western Australia (as well as South/Eastern Australia)
 There's been a lot of work behind the scenes working to improve the
forecasts for this summer, as well as some visual improvements.
 Included below a very brief screencast demonstrating some of the new
animation features, both of wx maps and wind.
https://youtu.be/VCRFOO7Ud6E [2]​

 I'm considering a YouTube series aimed at novice pilots explaining
how to do your own forecast and plan a task, let me know if this might
be of interest to you.
 Any questions please direct to matt...@skysight.io [3]

Links:
------