My club's gliders have a collection of OzFlarms in them - a separate box from the display with GPS, Aerial and serial connectors. The display is the original FlarmLED with the 4 status indicators on the left. About 4 months ago one Flarm started becoming inconsistent in its outputs. Some days it would work, others nothing at all. Then about a month ago, it started working consistently but now has the display blinking an error that I cannot find described in the manuals. Then a week ago, a second Flarm is now displaying the same output.. All the other identical systems work as normal

The display has the power LED constant green. The other three LEDs - GPS, Tx, Rx all flash synchronously together at about a 1Hz frequency.

Software is current on all of them, and they are transmitting fine. FlarmTrackers/OGN and other aircraft pick up their signal. Nothing is showing on the display other than the status LEDs.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

--
Justin Couch                                 http://www.vlc.com.au/
Java 3D Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/