On Jan 30, 2017, at 2:12 PM, Richard Frawley <rjfraw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> its a wonderful country that we have so much choice

For gliders? How? Where? It’s GFA or nothing.

> in 20 years time, gliding will not be what it is today.
> Those that want to soar and not be in ‘club’ will be able to do so.

People have been calling for that since at least 1999. GFA has actively stood
in the way of it happening. If you can send up a flare when they change their
mind and start supporting it, that’d be great.

> Why put a GP15 into glider category, why not have it as light aircraft?

CASA gets upset if you deliberately turn off the only running engine in a light
aircraft.

  - mark